The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Washington State University is one of the nation’s preeminent programs in both graduate and undergraduate civil and environmental engineering education. Our programs provide a solid foundation in the fundamentals of engineering and science combined with technical expertise in specialized areas of the field.
The faculty members in the CEE program are leading experts in their respective disciplines. Our faculty members lead academic instruction and research activities within the department and the university.
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering