All incoming Civil and Environmental Engineering undergraduate students are required to purchase laptop computers.
- Intel® CoreTM i3, i5, or i7 or AMD processor
- 4.0 GB RAM or greater
- 512 GB or greater
- Dedicated video card with hardware support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9 (or later)
- Integrated Wireless 802.11 b/g standard, configured for use on the WSU wireless network. View WSU wireless network requirements.
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Mac users can use Boot Camp, VMware, VirtualBox, or Parallels.
- WSU Provided
- Download a free student version of AutoCAD at this website http://www.autodesk.com/education/home.