Mary Rezac is Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture’s new dean. She comes to Pullman from Kansas State University, where she served as Tim Taylor Professor of Chemical Engineering and director of Major Grant Initiatives in the College of Engineering.
Here’s a chance to get to know Mary and her thoughts on the future of Voiland College.Read Story
In the News
- Researchers partner with farmers to solve climate change challenge
- Researchers use recycled carbon fiber to improve permeable pavement
- Dan Dolan receives Fulbright scholar grant
- WSU Tri-Cities, WRPS partner to develop technology, protect Hanford workers
- Jan 13: WSU to host middle school engineering competition